2a Swaines Ind. Estate

Essex, SS4 1RG

Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17.00

Weekends CLOSED

Fancy a Chin Wag?

0800 234 3440

SOCIAL RETARGETING

Retargeting is a powerful branding tool that displays your ad on pages that visitors to your site visit after leaving yours. This keeps you in your customer’s mind and increases the chance of them revisiting after not converting the first time they visited your site.

LET US TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF RETARGETING CAMPAIGNS

WE KNOW WHAT WORKS.

Now, we’re sure that the first question on top of the agenda is “What on earth is retargeting, Creed?” So, our good friend, let us kick off by explaining how powerful a retargeting campaign can be. In simple terms, retargeting converts your window shoppers into spending customers.

On average, only 2% of customers convert on a website – that’s an awful lot of wasted traffic if you ask us! So, we use proven methods to attract the other 98% back to your website to enquire or buy.

As simple as it sounds, we use an in-depth platform to keep track of your site visitors and display adverts to them over a specific time frame. Whether your visitors are on social media or any other site, they will be seeing your advert wherever they go online.

FACTS

ABOUT

RETARGETING

CAMPAIGNS:

The benefits to retargeting prove to be a no-brainer, but as a small insight of what power this tactic holds here are some figures to wrap your brain tentacles around:

  • 25% of online users do not mind receiving behaviorally retargeted ads because the ads jog their memory of what they were previously looking for – Don’t you just hate it when you forget that great site you were on?
  • Retargeting has been seen to boost ad responses by 400%.
  • Customers that have been retargeted are 4 times more likely to convert over customers that have only visited your site once.
  • 30% of consumers that see retargeted ads act in a positive way, 59% are neutral and only 11% are negative about them.
  • Retargeted ads increase branded search by 1046% – that’s people searching for your company name in search engines. (you’re welcome)
  • Visitors to your website who have been retargeted with the display ads in our campaigns are 70% more likely to convert.
  • Our clients can see up to a 726% lift in traffic after 4 weeks of retargeting exposure.
  • Conversion rates can go up as high as 147% more when running a retargeting campaign.
What is the percentage of my ad spend budget?
We align your goals with your campaign, so our charge will vary based in the complexity, however, we usually charge a small monthly fee based on your monthly spend. It would be best to get in touch with us to discuss how you want us to smash this next campaign out the park.
Can I see a list of website that my ads are displayed on?

Wherever a web visitor goes after visiting your website, they will be targeted. Its 95% of the web that can show your adverts.  This consists of Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, Safari and Yahoo.

How do you measure the ROI from retargeting?

We will send you a report with the statistics or we can set up scheduled reporting. Our reports will show the dynamic and static ads to see what is performing best. We will upload as many ads to the platforms and then juggle with what was working best.

Can I see the consumer breakdown?
You can, indeed! You’ll receive this in the full breakdown – you’ll also be able to see the increase in results on our analytics dashboard.
How recent is the retargeting data?
It is crucial to retarget consumers before their intent to buy decreases. That’s why all our data is compiled in the quickest time possible to ensure even the shortest sales cycles are handled efficiently.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT RETARGETING?

OUR SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS.

See our case studies from our most recent campaigns and see the number of leads generated through proven digital marketing techniques.

SEO CAMPAIGN

Local search engine optimisation

LEAD CAPTURE

Data capture marketing campaign

LANDING PAGE

Converting landing page creation

LETS WORK TOGETHER?

“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
— Harrison Ford

GET IN TOUCH.

We’d love you to join our Creed, so why not send us some electronic mail or give us a call for a chinwag? We don’t bite (very often).

Privacy Policy Cookie Policy
Privacy Policy Cookie Policy

Google Rating
5.0

HEY, HOW YOU DOING?